- Building professional drum tracks with Drummer
- Working with the MIDI plugins
- Creating music quickly with Smart Controls
- Using Logic Remote's Touch Instruments and Smart Controls on the iPad
- Tweaking your sound with Retro Synth
- Exploring the brand-new Apple Loops content
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi I'm Dot Bustelo and welcome to New Ways To Create Music in Logic Pro X. This course introduces how to create modern and sophisticated musical ideas, melodies, and drum grooves. First, I'll show you how to build the foundation of your groove in Logic Pro X with Drummer. A new track type capable of practically infinite rhythmic variations. Then I'll take you through the amazing suite of real time mini plugins including Arpeggiator, Modulator, and Note Repeater.
Exploring their cool parameters that introduce unique complexity and subtlety to your projects for very current or a classic result. (percussion music) Next, I'll get into Smart Controls, which let you control your sound in a totally modern way, not only in Logic but from your iPad with Logic Remotes, Touch Instruments, and the revolutionary Smart Strings Controllers. (violin music plays) Finally, we'll look at Logic's expanded sound palette with Retro Synth and Bass Amp Designer, as well as the refreshed Apple Loop content with tons of very contemporary loops and sounds in the Apple Loops browser.
I honestly cannot be more excited about these mind-blowing new features that expand on Logic's long standing reputation for being one of the most powerful tools on the planet ever for creating music and creating your own sound.