Play with morphing and expression.
- [Instructor] Now it is time for us to morph.…So we've got a sound that is pretty cool.…(slow music)…Got some really nice movement to it.…Feels good to me.…(slow music)…Even got some vibrato…and what we're going to do here essentially…is creates some different areas in this morph box…that have different sets of parameters.…This is very similar to what we did…with Alchemy and essentially…(slow music)…as we move through these guys…(slow music)…we can hear that there are some different sounds happening.…
Now I'm going to go ahead and edit these by clicking on them.…(slow music)…And by the way, when autoselect is on…it will allow you to select the morph point…of which there are five by moving the ball to it, so ...…(slow music)…A I'm not to upset with.…(slow music)…This is kind of cool but ...…(slow music)…Push the wave shaper a little harder.…
(slow music)…That works for me, so here's A.…(slow music)…C.…(slow music)…It's jumped to B, that's a little much for me right now.…(slow music)…You could add some bouncing action if you want.…
- Using oscillators to build sounds
- Creating rich and expressive tones
- Adding movement via modulation
- Using tuning and randomness to sculpt sounds
- Adding effects
- Vocoder setup
- Customizing presets
- Loop slicing
- Multi-output routing
- Building custom drum kits
- Shaping drum transients and sustain
Skill Level Intermediate
Get in the Mix with Logic Prowith Brian Lee White2h 26m Intermediate
1. Vintage Vibe
2. Basic Synthesizers
4. Advanced Synthesizers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.