Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Audio + Music and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Adjusting the delay time, level, and feedback parameters
- Utilizing a low-pass filter and polarity reverse
- Setting up an effects loop
- Setting the delay time by tempo or by ear
- Understanding the distinct uses of short, medium, and long delays
- Adjusting modulation rate, depth, and shape
- Adding double tracking and spreader effects
- Manipulating tone with constructive or destructive interference
- Creating a comb filter and flange effect
Skill Level Appropriate for all
If you're a premium member of the lynda.com Online Training Library, or if you're watching this tutorial on a DVD-ROM, you also have access to the raw audio material used to create the exercise content as well as all other audio examples featured in this course. Inside the exercise files folder, you'll find a folder for each chapter containing the WAV files used throughout the course. These files can be imported into your own digital audio workstation and used to follow along with the material. If you're a monthly member or annual member of lynda.com, you don't have access to the raw audio files, but you can follow along from scratch with your own assets.
For members at all subscription levels, I've provided you with guided exercise content in the form of Get in the Mix demonstration sessions that you can open up in your own DAW. Watch the video about Get In The Mix content to learn more about this unique learning experience. So let's get started.