Build on deep parameters of Sculpture.
- [Instructor] So now this brings us to the last modulators…inside of Sculpture and this is…the cherry on top here,…because not only do we have the morph parameter here,…but we also have some Envelopes off to the right here.…We have actually two of them that we can use…just to modulate specific sources.…So the Morph is great for creating…really cool expressive movement…that comprise a lot of parameters.…The Envelopes over here have many of the same parameters…that the Morph and Morph Envelope functions do,…but you can be a little bit more specific…with what you want to send them to.…
So, for example, let's go ahead…and just use Envelope One.…I'm going to activate this first destination,…and we can use any of these, really.…Let's go with Timbre, okay, let's work with that,…because we have Object One Timbre…sort of just in a very specific place.…So if we leave this on Envelope,…we can just move certain break points…in the Envelope, okay, if we right click we can copy,…(music notes)…so let's move this so that…the amount of modulation is very high.…
- Using oscillators to build sounds
- Creating rich and expressive tones
- Adding movement via modulation
- Using tuning and randomness to sculpt sounds
- Adding effects
- Vocoder setup
- Customizing presets
- Loop slicing
- Multi-output routing
- Building custom drum kits
- Shaping drum transients and sustain
Skill Level Intermediate
Get in the Mix with Logic Prowith Brian Lee White2h 26m Intermediate
1. Vintage Vibe
2. Basic Synthesizers
4. Advanced Synthesizers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.