Join Nate Mars for an in-depth discussion in this video Accesssing the exercise files, part of Audio Design for Interactive Projects.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you can download them to follow along. I've created a template for Product Sound Design, and we'll be using this a lot in the course. It already has a lot of different instruments and effects loaded into Ableton Live, and it has a few different starting points for sound sets that are already labeled and ready to go.
- Working with professional audio tools and digital audio workstations
- Staying organized
- Interpreting creative briefs
- Creating an audio mood board
- Exporting audio from Ableton Live
- How sounds inform users
- Creating action sounds like play, stop, and select
- Layering different sounds