- View Offline
- Creating, moving, and deleting flex markers
- Adding effects and reverb to a created amp
- Importing and exporting tempo information from a session
- Building guitar tablature from the session
- Creating new groove templates
Skill Level Intermediate
(upbeat music) - [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Damian Allen. In the following lessons, I'll take you through the core new features in Logic Studio, focusing on its flagship product, Logic Pro 9. Before you dive into individual topics, take a look at the What's New video that most closely matches your background. If you're a guitarist, that's What's New for Guitarists, if you play keyboards, What's New for Keyboard Players, and if you're an audio engineer or recording musician, check out What's New for Engineers.
Then, dive right into the lessons to discover what turns out to be a fairly spectacular step forward for Logic Studio.