Logic Pro 9 Essential Training
In Logic Pro 9 Essential Training, Scott Hirsch explains how to harness the power and flexibility of Logic Pro, Apple’s popular songwriting software, to record, edit, and mix music. The course includes instruction on how to compose in Logic Pro, and spend more time being creative and less time dealing with technical uncertainties. Scott focuses on setting up a workspace, recording with both live performers and digital instruments, editing and arranging, and mixing and mastering a composition. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Navigating the Logic Pro interface
- Setting up for recording
- Enabling multiple inputs for a live performance
- Exploring Logic's arsenal of virtual instruments
- Working with powerful MIDI editors and sequencers
- Beatmapping, varispeed, and tempo adjustment in the timeline
- Creating and re-using Apple loops
- Editing music: Moving and snapping regions, cutting and looping
- Transcribing a score and creating lead sheets in the Score Editor
- Syncing with video
- Mixing audio and creating dynamic mixes
- Understanding surround sound requirements
- Exporting a song from Logic Pro
(Music playing.) Welcome to Logic Pro 9 Essential Training. I'm Scott Hirsch. If you have got an ear for music and a desire to produce professional sounding tracks, Logic Pro 9 is for you. By working with a large list of software instruments and sounds, all the way to the final mix down, you can take your audio skills to the next level with Logic. I'll show you the ins and outs of Logic's complex yet intuitive MIDI capabilities. I'll take you through the awesome Amp Designer and Pedalboard tools and how to use the new Flex Time feature to get your audio locked in time.
And we'll work through Logic's powerful mixing and processing features including automation and channel strips. Logic Pro is an incredibly powerful audio application that's accessible to beginners just getting into composing and recording, all the way up to experienced pros. So let's started with Logic Pro 9 Essential Training.
There are currently no FAQs about Logic Pro 9 Essential Training.
Logic Pro X Essential Training1,135,619 Views
Audio Recording Techniques1,275,513 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals6,728,971 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
Final Cut Pro X 10.2 Essential Training634,011 Views
Audio Mixing Bootcamp894,178 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views