Review what you've learned in this course, and see where to go from here.
- [Malcolm] I'd really like to thank you…for joining me for this course.…I hope you enjoyed looking…at an advanced approach to enumeration.…By the time you've taken this course,…you'll have a wealth of knowledge already in pen testing.…However, the learning path which leads to becoming…a professional pen tester is a long one…which extends throughout your career.…You can take additional advanced courses…in the pen testing series to further develop…and practice your skills,…including those on Kali Linux, web testing,…and tunneling and exfiltration.…
And there's always a need to deep dive…specific pen testing on certain technologies.…As well as continuing to learn about pen testing,…there's always new things to learn…in the wider field of information and cybersecurity,…so check out the full security segment of the library,…where new courses are added regularly.…You'll find courses on all aspects of security.…I'd also like to invite you to go to my author page…where you can find some additional pen testing courses,…
- Using Masscan for rapid full-service scanning
- Passive scanning with Shodan
- Using Nmap scripts
- Scanning with Reconnoitre and Vanquish
- Diagnosing uncommon ports
- Enumerating Drupal, WordPress, and Joomla sites
- Enumerating in the Linux shell
- Using the JAWS PowerShell script
Skill Level Advanced
Penetration Testing: Advanced Kali Linuxwith Malcolm Shore2h 22m Intermediate
Ethical Hacking: Penetration Testingwith Lisa Bock1h 20m Intermediate
Penetration Testing Essential Trainingwith Malcolm Shore2h 29m Intermediate
1. Identifying Services
2. Enumerating Services
3. Enumerating Web Servers
4. Further Enumeration
Enumerating inside Windows4m 41s
What's next1m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.