Review a summary of the course and discover more.
- [Narrator] I'd really like to thank you…for joining me for this course.…I hope you enjoyed learning how to test web services.…During the course I showed you some websites…that you can use to continue practicing your web testing,…and I'd recommend that you do that.…There's always something new in cyber security,…and if you're interested in learning more…then check out the full cyber security…Ethical Hacking segment of the library…where new security testing courses are added regularly.…You'll find courses on using Kali Linux,…information gathering, viruses and worms,…social engineering, denial of service,…wireless testing, and much more.…
I'd like to invite you to my author page…where you can find some additional courses…on cyber security.…If you want to get hands on…with some of the common tools…then do take a look at Practical Cyber Security…and the Introduction to Kali Linux.…If you want to know about how to test mobile devices…then check out the Mobile Devices course.…If you'd like to learn about security for the cloud…
Note: The topics in this course will prepare you for key objectives on the Certified Ethical Hacker exam. Find an overview of the certification and the exam handbook at https://www.eccouncil.org/programs/certified-ethical-hacker-ceh/.
- Dissecting HTTP/HTTPS protocol
- Working with WebSockets
- Understanding cookies
- Installing testing tools such as Hacme Casino and the Vega Scanner
- Running web application tests
- Practicing your skills
Skill Level Intermediate
Ethical Hacking: Denial of Servicewith Malcolm Shore1h 28m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Web
2. Getting Ready to Test
3. Running Basic Web Application Tests
4. Advanced Web Application Tests
5. Practicing Your Skills
What's next1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.