Join Lisa Bock for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Ethical Hacking: Footprinting and Reconnaissance.
- [Voiceover] This course is intended for network administrators, students, teachers, or anyone with an interest in learning more about the concept of ethical hacking and reasons it is important in an organization as part of an overall security framework. Participants should have a basic understanding of network terms and concept, and an interest in the subject. Now let's get started.
Note: Our Ethical Hacking series maps to the 18 parts of the EC-Council's certification exam. This course maps to the 02 Footprinting and Reconnaissance domain.
- Using competitive intelligence
- Hacking with search engines
- Using email for footprinting
- Getting social
- Mirroring websites
- Using Ping, Tracert, nslookup, and dig
- Taking footprinting countermeasures
- Pen testing for footprinting