Join Malcolm Shore for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Ethical Hacking: Website and Web Application Testing.
- [Lecturer] This is a practical course, and during this course I'll be using a virtualized environment called VirtualBox. I'll also be using a number of tools, many of which are in the Kali Linux system. If you're not familiar with Kali and virtualization, you should watch my introduction to Kali Linux course, which will guide you through installing and using this testing environment. I'll be assuming that you understand the basics of networking, and familiar with Windows and Linux, and have a working knowledge of how websites work. It would also be useful to be able to script HTML and PHP.
Note: The topics in this course will prepare you for key objectives on the Certified Ethical Hacker exam. Find an overview of the certification and the exam handbook at https://www.eccouncil.org/programs/certified-ethical-hacker-ceh/.
- Dissecting HTTP/HTTPS protocol
- Working with WebSockets
- Understanding cookies
- Installing testing tools such as Hacme Casino and the Vega Scanner
- Running web application tests
- Practicing your skills
Skill Level Intermediate
Ethical Hacking: Denial of Servicewith Malcolm Shore1h 28m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Web
2. Getting Ready to Test
3. Running Basic Web Application Tests
4. Advanced Web Application Tests
5. Practicing Your Skills
What's next1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.