- [Instructor] In this course we will be using CentOS 7 Linux. CentOS 7 is a near exact clone of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7. CentOS 7 is freely downloadable from centos.org. If you have access to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 you can use that as well. We'll be running CentOS 7 virtual machines and virtual bots. You can run virtual bots on most any host operating system including Windows, Mac OS or Linux. You may want to have high-speed internet for doing Linux OS software updates. You will want to have 10 to 15 gigabytes of free hard drive space for the Linux virtual machines.
If you take my previous course title RHCE Cert Prep, Networking and SSH you can keep using that CentOS 7 virtual machine if you wish. That course is the first in the series so if you did not take it yet I would recommend reviewing the OS installation portion to build your virtual machine. You can also use a standard CentOS 7 server with GUI installation. This means choosing a server with GUI in the software selection screen. While installing you will also want to make sure the first user is an administrator.
- Overview of email and mail agents
- Installing Postfix
- Postfix services and commands
- Postfix configuration files
- Configuring a mail service
- Creating a mail gateway