This video summarizes the course and provides recommendations for next steps.
- [Instructor] I'd really like to thank you…for joining me for this course.…I hope you enjoyed learning how to test wireless networks.…There's always something new in cyber security,…and if you're interested in learning more,…then check out the full Cyber Security Ethical Hacking…segments at the Library,…where new Security Testing courses are added regularly.…You'll find courses on using Kali Linux,…Information Gathering, Denial of Service, and much more.…I'd also like to invite you to go to my author page,…where you can find some additional courses…on Cyber Security.…
If you want to get hands on with some of the common tools,…then do take a look at Practical Cybersecurity…and the Introduction to Kali Linus.…If you're wanting to learn about security for the cloud,…then Cybersecurity for Cloud Computing is for you.…You might also want to see what my colleague…in the Cybersecurity Ethical Hacking series,…Lisa Bock, has for you on her home page.…Thanks again for joining me on this course,…and I hope to see you again soon.…
Note: This course is part of our test prep series for the Certified Ethical Hacker exam. Review the complete exam objectives at https://www.eccouncil.org/programs/certified-ethical-hacker-ceh/.
- Selecting an antenna
- Configuring security
- Extracting WEP and network passwords
- Testing passwords
- Harvesting connections from rogue access points
- Attacking networks via Bluetooth
- Capturing wireless packets with Acrylic WiFi
- Heat mapping with Ekahau
- Wi-Fi sniffing with Wireshark
- Testing the Internet of Things