In this video, get a summary of the course and look at what's next.
- [Malcolm] I'd really like to thank you … for joining me for this LinkedIn Learning course. … I hope you enjoyed learning how to test … the security of wireless technology. … Learning how to do wireless testing … is just the start of your path … to becoming a good ethical hacker. … Having understood the concepts, … and learned how to use the tools, … you now need to practice and gain experience. … There's always something new in cybersecurity, … and if you're interested in learning more, … then check out the full … Cybersecurity Ethical Hacking segment of the library, … where new security testing courses are added regularly. … You'll find courses on using Kali Linux, … information gathering, denial of service, … mobile testing and much more. … I'd also like to invite you … to go to my author page where you can find … some additional courses on cybersecurity. … If you want to get hands on with some of the common tools, … then do take a look at my introduction to Kali Linux, … web application testing, and mobile testing courses. …
Note: This course is part of our test prep series for the Certified Ethical Hacker exam. Review the complete exam objectives at https://www.eccouncil.org/programs/certified-ethical-hacker-ceh/.
- Selecting an antenna
- Configuring security
- Extracting WEP and network passwords
- Testing passwords
- Harvesting connections from rogue access points
- Attacking networks via Bluetooth
- Capturing wireless packets with Acrylic Wi-Fi
- Heat mapping with Ekahau
- Wi-Fi sniffing with Wireshark
- Testing the Internet of Things
Skill Level Intermediate
Course disclaimer1m 37s
1. Wi-Fi Networks
2. Rogue Access Points
Understanding Bluetooth5m 1s
4. Additional Tools
5. Internet of Things
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.