Learn how to use the Reconnoitre tool to do reconnaissance.
- [Instructor] Reconnoiter is a tool which can be used…to do a full enumeration as well as probing services…for potential exploits.…It combines a number of Kali tools into the one run…to automate much of the information that you may want…for an initial scan.…The tool doesn't come preloaded with Kali.…So we need to download and install it.…
Okay, we're loaded now.…And we can see another Reconnoitre folder…so let's go into that.…And we can see the reconnoitre.py tool.…Let's run this against one of our hosts.…The B host and 10.10.10.20,…we'll put the output in the scans folder…and we'll ask Reconnoitre to enumerate services.…
Okay, this will run for a while…as it collects as much information as it can.…We'll come back when it's complete.…We're finished now and we can see…that Reconnoitre has found a web service on Port 80.…Let's go check the results.…There's a folder here for 10.10.10.20…If we'd wanted to reconnoitre the whole subnet,…we'd see a folder for all active hosts.…
Let's go check this one.…We can see that Reconnoitre has set up three folders,…
- Using Masscan for rapid full-service scanning
- Passive scanning with Shodan
- Using Nmap scripts
- Scanning with Reconnoitre and Vanquish
- Diagnosing uncommon ports
- Enumerating Drupal, WordPress, and Joomla sites
- Enumerating in the Linux shell
- Using the JAWS PowerShell script
Skill Level Advanced
Ethical Hacking: Penetration Testingwith Lisa Bock1h 29m Intermediate
Penetration Testing Essential Trainingwith Malcolm Shore2h 29m Intermediate
Penetration Testing: Advanced Kali Linuxwith Malcolm Shore2h 22m Intermediate
1. Identifying Services
2. Enumerating Services
3. Enumerating Web Servers
4. Further Enumeration
Enumerating inside Windows4m 41s
What's next1m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.