Take a quick refresher on the basics of website enumeration.
- [Instructor] Let's take a quick refresher…on website spidering using Burp Suite.…I'm looking at the Shrek Appreciation Website…at 10.10.10.47, I've started Burp Suite…so let's set it up to proxy Shrek.…I'll go to Proxy, and switch off Intercept…and go to Target, Scope, and we'll add 10.10.10.47.…
I'll refresh the page and then we can go…and look at it in Burp Suite.…We can see that a few messages have been captured…and the website has been added to the left panel.…We can expand it, and we can see that it shows…the images folder, let's right click and start spidering.…We can now see the icons folder…and the upload.php file, spidering is fine for pages…linked to the main webroot,…but we also need to find those pages that aren't.…
For that we can use one of a number of tools,…the main ones being DirB, DirBuster, and Gobuster.…DirB by default uses its own small dictionary…of webpages, which can be used…as a fast first pass enumeration.…Like Gobuster and DirBuster it also gives us the option…of specifying a word list file,…
- Using Masscan for rapid full-service scanning
- Passive scanning with Shodan
- Using Nmap scripts
- Scanning with Reconnoitre and Vanquish
- Diagnosing uncommon ports
- Enumerating Drupal, WordPress, and Joomla sites
- Enumerating in the Linux shell
- Using the JAWS PowerShell script
Skill Level Advanced
Penetration Testing: Advanced Kali Linuxwith Malcolm Shore2h 22m Intermediate
Ethical Hacking: Penetration Testingwith Lisa Bock1h 20m Intermediate
Penetration Testing Essential Trainingwith Malcolm Shore2h 29m Intermediate
1. Identifying Services
2. Enumerating Services
3. Enumerating Web Servers
4. Further Enumeration
Enumerating inside Windows4m 41s
What's next1m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.