Join Scott Simpson for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Ubuntu Server.
- [Scott] Throughout this course we've seen…how to install Abuntu server and how to configure…some basic parts of it.…We've also seen how to setup some common services.…Each of these topics is a whole course unto itself.…And it you'd like to explore further…be sure to check out our courses that cover each of them.…Take some time to explore your new server and have fun.…See you next time.…
- Installing Ubuntu Server
- Configuring remote access with SSH
- Configuring the firewall
- Configuring networking with Netplan
- Managing users
- Configuring for scale
- Securing an HTTP server with TLS
- Hosting an application
- Setting up a forwarding DNS server
- Sending email with Postfix
Skill Level Beginner
Lab setup1m 26s
1. Ubuntu Server
2. Securing and Monitoring Your Server
3. Configuring and Managing the Server
4. Exploring Common Services
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.