Join Grant McWilliams for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Linux System Engineer: iSCSI Storage Area Networks.
- [Grant] Thank you for joining me in this course.…In this course we learned about…Linux iSCSI Storage Area Networks for the RHCE exam.…I'd like to recommend taking my course titled…Cert Prep: Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (EX200).…That course covers the RHCSA certification,…which is a requirement for the RHCE.…So if you don't have an RHCSA certification yet,…then the RHCSA course may be useful.…Also check out the LPIC-1 on Linux Plus Learning Path,…which covers the same RHCSA material more in depth.…If you're studying for the RHCE certification,…you may want to check out the first course…in the RHCE Cert Prep series titled…RHCE Cert Prep: Networking and SSH.…
That course is the foundation for the rest of the series.…Whether you're going for the RHCE certification or not,…you may be interested in the RHCE Cert Prep:…Advanced Disk Systems and System Backup course,…which covers a lot of the disk partitioning,…formatting, and LVM information that we used in this course.…There will be more courses in the RHCE Cert Prep series,…
- What is iSCSI?
- Creating iSCSI backstores
- Configuring ACL and firewall credentials
- Configuring targets and initiators
- Partitioning and mounting drives
- Creating iSCSI LUNs