- [Grant] Thank you for joining me in this course. … In this course, we learned about Linux time servers, … LDAP directories, and Kerberos authentication. … If you're looking to prepare for a Red Hat certification, … such as RHCSA or RHCE, then search for my courses … in the course library for Red Hat System Administrator … or Red Hat System Engineer. … If you want to learn to be a Linux system engineer, … you'll want to check out the first of my courses … in the series that covers networking and SSH. … If you want to learn more … about identity management in Kerberos, … you might want to search the course library … for identity and access management. … You might also want to check out … the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 … System-Level Authentication Guide on Red Hat's website. … Again, my name is Grant McWilliams, … and thank you for watching. … …
- Network Time Services (NTP)
- How NTP works for authentication
- Configuring the chrony server and chrony client
- Setting up an LDAP server and LDAP client
- Creating a Kerberos database
- Configuring Kerberos client authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
Linux: Package Management for CentOSwith Grant McWilliams1h 56m Intermediate
Linux System Engineer: Networking and SSHwith Grant McWilliams1h 52m Intermediate
1. Network Time Services
2. Setting Up an LDAP Server
3. Setting Up an LDAP Client
4. Authentication Using Kerberos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.