Join Chaim Krause for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Linux: Email Services.
- [Chaim] I have configured a full service email server here, but this is only a lab environment. In the real world please determine your needs before you begin your project, and make sure you involve everybody that's a stakeholder. If you'd like to learn more about DNS, which we've just touched upon in this course, I have another course in the library which dives more deeply into DNS and BIND server called Linux: BIND and DNS. And if you'd like to learn more about Linux as a whole you can just search the library for Linux. We're adding new courses all the time.
See you on the web.
- Reviewing the components of email delivery
- Sending mail with Postfix internally and externally
- Configuring TLS, SASL, and an email client
- Installing database tools
- Creating virtual domains, users, and aliases
- Exploring greylisting with Postgrey
- Installing and configuring spam tools
- Reviewing DNS-based protection against spammers
Skill Level Intermediate
Linux: Multitasking at the Command Linewith Scott Simpson39m 1s Intermediate
Linux: Desktops and Remote Accesswith Grant McWilliams1h 44m Intermediate
1. Basic Setup
2. Going Beyond Basic Services
3. Agent-Based Protection Against Spammers
4. DNS-Based Protection Against Spammers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.