- Name the tool that is often used to find out what ports are open on a remote server.
- Explain what a firewall will do without any additional configuration.
- Identify what you append a rule to in iptables.
- Explain what needs to be added to a site to allow the use of HTTPS.
- List the two components of a keypair.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Scott] If you're managing services on a network, it's important to be able to secure them. I'm Scott Simpson and in this course, we'll take a look at managing firewalls, securing a web server, and securing the SSH service on the Linux system. This course is intended to be a targeted, quick look at security services for administrators who are already a little bit familiar with Linux. Let's go!