This course can prepare you for the HTTP services section of the Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE) exam.
- Explain what an A record is.
- Identify the directive that calls on other configuration files to be loaded.
- Name the two things you will need to create files for when you are issued a certificate.
- Identify where the log format can be changed.
- Recall the benefits of using the LDAP module to manage your authentication.
- List troubleshooting steps to resolve a situation where you can view your website locally, but not from a remote server.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Scott] Every business needs a website, and every system administrator should know how to set one up. I'm Scott Simpson, and in this course, we'll take a look at HTTP services with Apache on Ubuntu. We'll configure a web server to host a site, and we'll configure it to provide secure communication. We'll also take a look at logs, modules, and some other features of the Apache HTTP server. Let's go.