See how to install and run the Sn1per tool to enumerate services.
- [Instructor] Sn1per is an interesting tool…which enables automated reconnaissance…on a domain and scanning of a target.…Sn1per combines many of Kali's…existing tools into one package,…and while we can use the tools individually,…Sn1per is simple to use and it's worth reviewing.…Sn1per isn't currently a standard Kali tool,…so let's download and install it from the 1N3 GitHub site.…(typing)…We've downloaded the git-archive, so now let's install it.…
(typing)…We can see the installed SSH file,…which we'll need to make executable and then run it.…(typing)…Okay, we'll let this install and come back when it's done.…We're installed now.…Sn1per is a very good tool for doing reconnaissance…on a domain using publicly exposed…services and opensource intelligence.…
I won't be covering that here,…but you may wish to try that for yourself.…Of particular interest is that Sn1per can detect…virtual hosts by correlating opensource…information, a very useful capability.…We can run Sn1per against single targets,…or against a set of targets, by using…
- Using Masscan for rapid full-service scanning
- Passive scanning with Shodan
- Using Nmap scripts
- Scanning with Reconnoitre and Vanquish
- Diagnosing uncommon ports
- Enumerating Drupal, WordPress, and Joomla sites
- Enumerating in the Linux shell
- Using the JAWS PowerShell script
Skill Level Advanced
Ethical Hacking: Penetration Testingwith Lisa Bock1h 29m Intermediate
Penetration Testing Essential Trainingwith Malcolm Shore2h 29m Intermediate
Penetration Testing: Advanced Kali Linuxwith Malcolm Shore2h 22m Intermediate
1. Identifying Services
2. Enumerating Services
3. Enumerating Web Servers
4. Further Enumeration
Enumerating inside Windows4m 41s
What's next1m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.