Use JoomScan to analyze a Joomla site.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at a Joomla website…and see how we can enumerate its configuration.…We'll use the enterprise website…on port 8080 for this, and we'll use JoomScan.…JoomScan doesn't find a firewall,…and this identifies this as a Joomla 3.7.5 site.…
It confirms that the Joomla Core isn't vulnerable,…and that there are no sensitive files that are readable.…JoomScan confirms the robots.txt file exists…and proceeds to identify the various webpages…in the Joomla site.…It finds two administration pages, one at administrator,…and the other at Joomla administrator.…JoomScan is an effective tool…for enumerating Joomla website.…
- Using Masscan for rapid full-service scanning
- Passive scanning with Shodan
- Using Nmap scripts
- Scanning with Reconnoitre and Vanquish
- Diagnosing uncommon ports
- Enumerating Drupal, WordPress, and Joomla sites
- Enumerating in the Linux shell
- Using the JAWS PowerShell script
Skill Level Advanced
Penetration Testing: Advanced Kali Linuxwith Malcolm Shore2h 22m Intermediate
Ethical Hacking: Penetration Testingwith Lisa Bock1h 20m Intermediate
Penetration Testing Essential Trainingwith Malcolm Shore2h 29m Intermediate
1. Identifying Services
2. Enumerating Services
3. Enumerating Web Servers
4. Further Enumeration
Enumerating inside Windows4m 41s
What's next1m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.