See how to install and run the Drupwn and droopescan tools to enumerate a Drupal site.
- [Instructor] Drupal is a popular web content…management system.…We can load additional tools into Kali…to specifically enumerate its configuration.…One of these is Drupwn.…Let's download and install this.…Now that it's loaded, we can run Set Up to install it.…
Now, it's completed installation, so let's test…this on the hoc site.…We can see that this is a Drupal 7.58 site.…This'll take a short while to run, so let's come back…when it's finished.…Drupwn wasn't able to identify any nodes, themes,…or modules.…
And it's only found the primary user account.…It did identify a number of files, web.config,…update.php, robots.txt, install.php,…and xmlrpc.php.…Another tool that we can load for scanning…Drupal sites is Droopescan.…
Let's make sure we've set up all the dependencies…and then run it against the hoc target.…Droopescan confirms that it's a Drupal site…and starts its enumeration.…Droopescan has identified this as version 7.58…and found two things, seven and garland.…
It's found two interesting URLs, changelog.txt and…
- Using Masscan for rapid full-service scanning
- Passive scanning with Shodan
- Using Nmap scripts
- Scanning with Reconnoitre and Vanquish
- Diagnosing uncommon ports
- Enumerating Drupal, WordPress, and Joomla sites
- Enumerating in the Linux shell
- Using the JAWS PowerShell script
Skill Level Advanced
Penetration Testing: Advanced Kali Linuxwith Malcolm Shore2h 22m Intermediate
Ethical Hacking: Penetration Testingwith Lisa Bock1h 20m Intermediate
Penetration Testing Essential Trainingwith Malcolm Shore2h 29m Intermediate
1. Identifying Services
2. Enumerating Services
3. Enumerating Web Servers
4. Further Enumeration
Enumerating inside Windows4m 41s
What's next1m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.