Learn how to visualize data using Kibana.
- [Karthik] Discover Using Kibana.…In this video, we will have a hands-on demo…on discovering insights with the data loaded…in Elasticsearch using Kibana.…First, let us click the Discover tab.…In here, you can see that we have a total of…101 documents loaded today.…You can see the same…when you hover over the graph over here,…and over here, you can see the time filter, which is today.…If you want to change the time filter…to a specific interval, you can select it over here.…
Let us change the time filter as one hour ago.…Down here, you can see we have got two views:…the Table view and the JSON view.…
We can also notice that the clientip has been converted…to geocoordinates by the geoip filter.…Now, let's view the same in JSON view.…You can see that the geoip fields created over here as well,…so this is a biplane which is continuously running,…and for this use case,…we have to monitor the stats in real time.…
Suppose, let's assume we have got…a few more visitors to our website.…Now, due to the visitors visiting our website,…
This course was created and produced by Packt Publishing. We are honored to host this training in our library.
- Elasticsearch concepts
- Working with Logstach and Kibana
- Elasticsearch Query DSL
- Aggregation and analyzers
- Scripting in Elasticsearch
- Using plugins and APIs
- Building an interface with dashboards
- Filtering and processing input
- Loading data to Elasticsearch
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Elastic Stack
2. Elasticsearch: Full-Text Search and Analytics Engine
3. Collect, Parse, and Transform with Logstash
4. Finding Insights with Kibana
5. Building a Data Pipeline with Elastic Stack
6. Elastic Stack Success Stories
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.