Walk through a practical implementation of Elastic Stack by setting the input stage.
- [Teacher] Section 5.…Building Data Pipeline Using Elastic Stack.…In this section, we are going to take a look at,…how to configure the input plugin for a data pipeline.…Next we will add filter competent to process the input.…After that, we will load the data into Elasticsearch.…And finally we will visualize the data using Kibana.…Configuring Logstash Input.…In this video we will have a hands on demo…on configuring an input plugin.…
Let us assume we have launched a new website and,…we are interested to know from which country…we have got the visitors from.…The traffic details of our website is logged in…the apache server logs and,…I have mock data for this demo.…Our goal is to load the contents of the Apache logs…into an elastic search server, and then,…we will use visualization option of Kibana…to see the regions from which…we have received hits to our website.…Let us see the contents of the Apache log file now.…
We have a total of 101 records in the format of logs,…which we see now is called, combined Apache logs.…
This course was created and produced by Packt Publishing. We are honored to host this training in our library.
- Elasticsearch concepts
- Working with Logstach and Kibana
- Elasticsearch Query DSL
- Aggregation and analyzers
- Scripting in Elasticsearch
- Using plugins and APIs
- Building an interface with dashboards
- Filtering and processing input
- Loading data to Elasticsearch