Join Scott Simpson for an in-depth discussion in this video Conclusion, part of Learning VirtualBox.
- [Scott] We've seen how to install VirtualBox,…and we've explored the interface.…We've also seen how to install two common operating systems,…and how to change some common settings.…VirtualBox is a powerful desktop hypervisor,…and I hope you feel a little bit more familiar with it now.…See you next time.…
- Installing the software
- Allocating resources for guest systems
- Installing Windows 10 and Linux in VirtualBox
- Forwarding ports for services
- Exploring the virtual machine window
- Command-line options
- Networking with VirtualBox
- Modifying disks and memory
Skill Level Intermediate
LFCS: Storage Management (Ubuntu)with Scott Simpson1h 42m Intermediate
1. The VirtualBox Software
2. Guest OS: Windows 10
Guest Additions for Windows1m 27s
3. Guest OS: Linux
4. VirtualBox Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.