Join Greg Call for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrap-up, part of LinkedIn for Veterans (2016).
- All right, mission accomplished. This journey has taken us from building a LinkedIn Profile and a professional network, to conducting a job search and enhancing our skills. You've set yourself up for success to connect with opportunity and make the right choices for you and your family in your transition from the military. It's important to remember though that being a LinkedIn member is a lot like serving in the military, it's what you make of it. The more you put into it, the more you'll get out of it, so I challenge you to go to LinkedIn on your laptop or open your mobile app at least once a day to connect with a member, check out a job opportunity, or work on building a skill, and if you haven't visited veterans.linkedin.com, check it out to get your free one-year premium and Lynda.com subscriptions.
It's been an honor to spend this time with you. Congratulations on finishing the course and good luck in your transition. Access to opportunity is right at your fingertips now. See you on LinkedIn.
Find out how to join LinkedIn and get special offers just for veterans at https://veterans.linkedin.com/.
- Drawing attention to your LinkedIn profile
- Writing a compelling summary
- Adding your skills, experience, and education
- Growing your LinkedIn network
- Finding open job opportunities
- Learning with Lynda.com