This course was created for individuals who would like to set up a new LinkedIn profile or learn more about features of LinkedIn.
- [Instructor] This course was designed as a beginning course for individuals who want to set up or improve their LinkedIn profile and as a way to learn more about the features and funtions that are available to you on LinkedIn. In this course, I will not cover topics such as setting up a LinkedIn account for business or how to advertise on LinkedIn. If these are topics that you're interested in, we do have courses in our library which focus more on these specific topics. Here you can see that we have one for sales navigator. LinkedIn Advertising Fundamentals.
There's one, LinkedIn for Business, and more. So I suggest you check these out if you want to learn more about those specific topics. If you're someone who wants to get started with LinkedIn or start making better use of the platform, this course is for you.
- Creating an effective LinkedIn profile
- Configuring a public profile and profile URL
- Finding and adding connections
- Exploring messages
- Navigating LinkedIn Groups
- Following companies and influencers
- Exploring the feed
- Publishing articles
- Configuring privacy settings
- Exploring account types