This course was created for individuals who would like to set up a new LinkedIn profile or learn more about features of LinkedIn.
- [Instructor] This course was designed as a beginning course for individuals who want to set up or improve their LinkedIn profile and as a way to learn more about the features and funtions that are available to you on LinkedIn. In this course, I will not cover topics such as setting up a LinkedIn account for business or how to advertise on LinkedIn. If these are topics that you're interested in, we do have courses in our library which focus more on these specific topics. Here you can see that we have one for sales navigator. LinkedIn Advertising Fundamentals.
There's one, LinkedIn for Business, and more. So I suggest you check these out if you want to learn more about those specific topics. If you're someone who wants to get started with LinkedIn or start making better use of the platform, this course is for you.
- Recognize how to choose which industry you are in when setting up your LinkedIn account.
- Name the two options you have for writing your LinkedIn profile summary.
- Explain how LinkedIn lists your skills based on endorsements.
- Recall what recommendations on LinkedIn profiles are compared to.
- Identify the new messaging service in LinkedIn that allows you to instantly communicate with other users who are online.
- Recognize the benefits of using private mode in LinkedIn.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/16/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover exploring company insights and improving your search on LinkedIn.
Q: This course was updated on 10/17/2018. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: LinkedIn Groups.