Join Irina Skripnik for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of LinkedIn Sponsored InMail.
- [Instructor] Before we dive into Sponsored InMail experience, it's important to understand LinkedIn's Messenger, which is where your Sponsored InMail will be seen. From the LinkedIn homepage, you can access the LinkedIn Messages by clicking on the Chat icon at the top right of the screen. The user experience is very similar on mobile, where a user would click into the Messaging icon at the bottom of the screen to access their Messaging. Here you'll see messages from your contacts, opportunities from recruiters, and Sponsored InMail messages. In this example, you can see that Samantha has a variety of messages, some of which are from her Connections, and among them is a Sponsored InMail.
Unlike Member to Member Messages, Sponsored InMails are limited by a fairly strict frequency cap, so a member does not see a Sponsored InMail back to back very often, likely only one every few months. One other benefit is your Sponsored InMail Messages are seen by side among other Conversations, Content, and Opportunities. This is something to keep in mind when you're crafting your content.
- What is Sponsored InMail?
- Setting up and managing your campaign
- Crafting your message
- Adding your bid and budget, and setting your campaign live
- Reporting on your campaign