Irina Skripnik, senior product marketing manager at LinkedIn, offers an overview of LinkedIn Sponsored InMail, a paid advertising media product that is unique to LinkedIn. She explains how the message seamlessly integrates into LinkedIn's Messenger, allowing you to engage with your target audiences in a personalized and meaningful way. She also guides you through a tour of the Sponsored InMail product.
- [Instructor] LinkedIn purpose-built a messaging ads product to help you engage with your target audience in a highly-personalized and meaningful way. It's essentially a message delivered to the LinkedIn message inbox of your target audience. But unlike messenger communication between connections, Sponsored InMail is a branded message with a call-to-action button that links to your landing page instead. So instead of sending individual messages, you can select a target audience, set a budget the way you would for a media campaign, and begin delivering your Sponsored InMail.
From a marketing standpoint, it's kind of a sweet spot between email marketing and sponsored content. With Sponsored InMail, you're reaching the most engaged audiences on LinkedIn since Sponsored InMail is delivered just like a media product only to active audiences. With Sponsored InMail, you can also customize the sender, the body copy, calls to action, as well as the banner. You even have the option to include custom terms at the bottom of the message. If you don't have the resources for fancy templates and creative materials, Sponsored InMail may be a great option for you because it's easy to get started and optimize your content for both desktop as well as mobile.
- What is Sponsored InMail?
- Setting up your campaign
- Crafting your message
- Adding your bid and budget
- Setting your campaign live
- Reporting on your campaign