In this video tutorial, senior product marketing manager Irina Skripnik offers an overview of LinkedIn Sponsored InMail, a paid advertising media product that is unique to LinkedIn. She explains how the message seamlessly integrates into LinkedIn's Messenger and it allows you to engage with your target audiences in a personalized and meaningful way. She also guides you through a tour of the Sponsored InMail product.
- [Host] As online marketers, we're obsessed with putting our message in front of the right people using the right medium. And to solve this challenge, LinkedIn created Sponsored InMail to help you engage with your target audiences in a highly personalized and meaningful way. Sponsored InMail is a message delivered to the LinkedIn messaging inbox of your target audience. But, unlike messenger communications between connections, Sponsored InMail is a branded message with a call-to-action button that actually takes the user to your landing page. From a marketing standpoint, it's somewhat a sweet spot between email marketing and sponsored content.
Now, on this screen you'll see the recipient and what they'll see in their inbox, including the sender details and the subject of the message. Next, you'll see the content within the actual Sponsored InMail message. Now, there's a variety of different use cases for Sponsored InMail including invitation to events, webinars and research projects, driving content downloads, or even a branding campaign for a VIP audience. The experience for a member is seamless across both desktop and mobile. When you're limited on resources, Sponsored InMail makes it easy for you to get started with only text and an image banner.
Your message is also automatically optimized for delivery across desktop and mobile. With Sponsored InMail, you're reaching the most engaged audiences on LinkedIn. And now that you know this channel's available for you, start thinking about how you can use Sponsored InMail.
- What is Sponsored InMail?
- Setting up and managing your campaign
- Crafting your message
- Adding your bid and budget, and setting your campaign live
- Reporting on your campaign