Learn how to build and define effective company and personal brands on LinkedIn.
- I want to ask you a question. If I were to randomly view one of your employee's profiles would I have a clear understanding of your company brand? Would I understand your company's mission, vision, and values, or would I find a profile better suited to job searching than company brand promotion? Whether you're an entrepreneur with one employee or the marketing director of a Fortune 50, you must make sure your company is being represented in the best possible way on LinkedIn, because if it's not I guarantee you that you're losing credibility, opportunity, and business.
Hi, I'm Viveka Von Rosen. I've been using and teaching LinkedIn for over 10 years. I've written three books on the subject and I know just how powerful a tool it can be for personal branding, company branding, and employee advocacy. In this course I'm going to take you through the steps you must take to make sure that your company is effectively branded and that your employees show up as your brand advocates. I'll show you ways that you can create a strong LinkedIn company page, ensure cohesive and well branded employee profiles, and I'll also show you how you can share interesting and most importantly compliant content.
From your company page and employee profiles to the content you share and best practices for engagement, I'll walk you through what you and your employees must do to shine on LinkedIn. You can learn these strategies, share them with your employees, and take your company to the next level. Let's get started.
- Constructing a strong company page
- Building your visual brand
- Sharing your company culture
- Making your company page a content hub
- Determining which posts to share
- Creating thought leaders and influencers
- Building personal profiles with branding
- Establishing expertise on personal profiles
- Sharing appropriate content with your employees