Discover how to get the most out of using LinkedIn. Learn how to construct a stellar profile, find and add connections, share content, and more.
- [Oliver] Hi, I'm Oliver Schinkten and thank you for joining me in this course in which we'll explore the LinkedIn platform. In today's busy and connected world branding yourself and making connections has never been more important. And one of the greatest platforms for doing this is LinkedIn. You may be joining me today because your looking to set-up or improve your profile, connect or reconnect with colleagues, or find a new job. I'm happy to tell you that regardless of why you're here you're in the right place. In this course we'll take a look at how you can create an awesome LinkedIn profile, expand your network, find new jobs, join groups, share your own updates and publish original content.
Creating a great LinkedIn profile doesn't have to be difficult. Just follow along with this course and by the end you'll have all the tools you need to make your LinkedIn experience a great one. Let's get started.
- Creating an effective LinkedIn profile
- Configuring a public profile and profile URL
- Finding and adding connections
- Exploring messages
- Navigating LinkedIn Groups
- Following companies and influencers
- Exploring the feed
- Publishing articles
- Configuring privacy settings
- Exploring account types
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/16/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover exploring company insights and improving your search on LinkedIn.
Q: This course was updated on 10/17/2018. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: LinkedIn Groups.