Get your message in front of the right audience at the right time with LinkedIn Sponsored Content. Learn how to create Sponsored Content campaigns from existing or new content, and track your progress.
- [Irina] Hi, I'm Irina Skripnik, and welcome to Up and Running with Sponsored Content. If your business benefits from having relationships with professionals, then it might be worth exploring advertising options available on LinkedIn. Now with over 500 million members, LinkedIn is home to the largest professional network. In this course, I'm going to show you everything you need to know how to launch your first sponsored content campaign with LinkedIn. Sponsored content is a way to put your message in front of the right audience at the right time in a form of a post your target audience can engage with, both across desktop, tablet, as well as mobile devices.
I'll start off by taking you through the basics of what sponsored content's all about. From there, we'll take a look at how to navigate the ads platform interface and get configured. I'll also be helping you set up your first sponsored content with insights on how to craft a powerful message, apply targeting, and set an effective budget. From there, we're going to dive into how to review your analytics to understand how your campaigns are performing, what type of people are taking action, and how you can leverage that information to make informed decisions. Now we've got a lot to cover, so let's get started.
- Discovering content you already have
- Developing new content
- Promoting content through your employees
- Creating a campaign
- Navigating the Campaign Manager ads platform
- Creating a new Sponsored Update campaign
- Creating a new Lead Gen Form campaign
- Setting a budget and schedule for your campaign
- Adding conversion tracking to a campaign
- Campaign reporting
- Optimizing your campaign
- Rich media and targeting best practices