LinkedIn expert Bert Verdonck shares tips for crafting a winning LinkedIn profile. Learn how to align your personal and professional branding, present your results instead of your résumé, and more.
- [Bert] Did you know that every day there are more than 1 billion searches conducted on LinkedIn? In today's connected world, your active presence on LinkedIn is imperative. Basically, if you aren't on social media, then you don't exist in the business world. So, how do you make your LinkedIn profile stand out from your competitors? Hi, I'm Bert Verdonck, a Master Trainer on LinkedIn and author, focused on social selling and helping professionals and organizations become socially credible. In this course, you'll learn how to make the most of your LinkedIn profile so you can maximize your return on investment on the platform.
We'll start by focusing on you, including the importance of your profile picture, and you'll learn how to create an engaging professional headline. Next, I'll show you how to transform your profile from a resume or CV into a proactive sales tool, and finally, I'll share an action plan with you so you can take the next steps in creating your standout profile on LinkedIn. Are you ready to get started? Let's do it.
- Upgrading your professional LinkedIn headline
- Specifying your contact information
- Aligning your personal, professional, and corporate branding
- Using videos to stand out
- Presenting your results, not your résumé
- Enhancing your prior experience
- Using rich media to share your experience
- Publishing content on LinkedIn
- Making your education relevant in a changing economy
- Adding personal touches to your profile
- Maximizing key words
- Creating an action plan to update your profile