Use Sponsored InMail to increase your marketing reach on LinkedIn. Learn how to set up, run, and measure successful Sponsored InMail campaigns.
- [Irina] If your business benefits from building relationships with professionals, then you're in the right place. This course introduces you to a unique channel to reach professional audiences in a personalized and impactful way with LinkedIn Sponsored InMail. My name is Irina Skripnik. I'm the Senior Product Marketing Manager at LinkedIn, and I'm here to help you get started using LinkedIn Sponsored InMail. Over the years I've worked with hundreds of marketers coaching them on content and targeting optimizations. And in this course I will guide you through the basics of what you need to succeed launching your first Sponsored InMail campaign.
We'll start with an overview of the Sponsored InMail product to build a foundation. And then from there we'll take a look at how to navigate the Campaign Manager interface, which is where you'll be setting up your campaigns. Next, I'll walk you through the actual Sponsored InMail campaign setup, including the content message and best practices, as well as selecting the right audiences and setting up your budgets and bids. Lastly, we'll dive into reporting, analytics, and optimizations. We've got a lot to cover, so let's get started.
- What is Sponsored InMail?
- Setting up and managing your campaign
- Crafting your message
- Adding your bid and budget, and setting your campaign live
- Reporting on your campaign