Learn how to find leads, build out your social sales strategy, and make more successful connections with LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- [Voiceover] Hello, and thanks for joining me for this course on LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Sales Navigator is a tool for building your social sales strategy by finding and discovering potential leads, keeping an eye on updates and news from those leads, and finding the right time to contact them. We'll start by getting Sales Navigator set up, learning the interface, and adjusting important settings. Then, we'll get into the searching and discovery tools, so you can find people that you will save as sales leads.
We'll also see how you can discover companies that you might want to contact. We'll look at the information and tools that you have when viewing individual member profiles in Sales Navigator, and similarly we'll look at information for companies, also known as accounts, so you can see information about those companies, and identify potential leads and companies that you're interested in. We'll talk about how you can contact people when the time is right, and we'll finish up with the mobile app for Smartphones and tablets, which you can use to stay up to date when you're not at your computer.
So, let's dive in, and start learning how to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Finding new leads with Lead Builder
- Saving Lead Builder searches
- Using updates and suggestions
- Viewing LinkedIn profiles
- Making introductions via shared connections
- Using InMail to reach contacts
- Using the Sale Navigator mobile app