When you view the account page for a company that you're interested in, there will be a list of lead recommendations. These are people who work at that company that may be valuable to you as potential leads. We'll browse through some lead recommendations and talk about how those recommendations are organized.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] In this chapter I want to take a look at a few things that you'll find on account pages, and I'm referring to this page, which is where you arrive when you click on the name of a company that you find in a search or on your saved accounts list. Let's start with the lead recommendations that we see here up at the top of the page. These leads are a very viable way to get an initial sense of who to reach out to within a particular company if you don't already have a lead that you're prospecting. So let's say I'm looking at this company, KinetEco, as a potential account.
There are 14 employees at this company who use LinkedIn. But these lead recommendations up here at the top are just a few of those people that Sales Navigator is recommending based on a few pieces of information, like the options that I chose in the on-boarding process and the other leads that I've been saving and interacting with. This is helpful because it's a good way to save time and research. Now, there are only five slots for recommendations on this page, but you can get more recommendations by clicking on this link that says See More Recommendations.
And now we have a much longer list. This is a really small company, so I'm actually seeing what is effectively a list of all the possible leads from this company, but for bigger companies, it's gonna start with a small subset of the company's employees based on who will be effective possible leads for you. Now from here I could click on this button next to any of these names that says Save as Lead, and that would save them to my list of leads. Now taking a step back to the main account page for this company, I'll just hit the Back button, I can also click on this tab here that says How You're Connected, and here you're gonna see a selection of leads who you have a closer connection to.
Again, this is a small company, but I do see one user with a second degree connection to me. As we saw in the previous chapter, I might be able to leverage our mutual connection to get an introduction. So these are my recommended leads on an account page. As you begin to use Sales Navigator and build a workflow, you might want to take a look at these account pages and review your lead recommendations. This may help you find more effective leads.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Finding new leads with Lead Builder
- Saving Lead Builder searches
- Using updates and suggestions
- Viewing LinkedIn profiles
- Making introductions via shared connections
- Using InMail to reach contacts
- Using the Sale Navigator mobile app