Join Alex Rynne for an in-depth discussion in this video Using an organic and paid presence, part of Marketing on LinkedIn: The Sophisticated Marketer's Guide.
- [Instructor] An integrated organic and paid strategy is the key to unlocking your brand's potential on LinkedIn. The greater your organic, not paid reach, the more it can amplify your paid efforts. By testing and optimizing with organic content, you ensure you're investing in your highest performing content for paid campaigns. Continue your focus on organic to drive even more followers and increase engagement. You can cultivate an integrated organic and paid strategy on LinkedIn in just three simple steps. One. Build a compelling organic presence. Two. Boost your reach and engagement via paid. And three. Measure, learn and optimize to drive even more impact. The first step to marketing your company and yourself on the LinkedIn platform is by establishing an effective organic presence. You can do this by using a variety of free LinkedIn tools, such as your profile, publishing on the platform, groups, and your page and/or showcase page. Once you've identified what messages are resonating organically, you're ready to implement a paid strategy to reach the right people on LinkedIn and engage them at scale using LinkedIn's unique targeting capabilities and our suite of products, including sponsored content and direct sponsored content, including video ads and carousel ads, sponsored InMail, text ads, dynamic ads, display ads, and LinkedIn Elevate. Finally, always be measuring and learning to optimize and drive more impact. By analyzing details about the audiences that are reading and sharing content on a specific topic, we can service audiences that would be good segments to target. LinkedIn tools such as Matched Audiences, the LinkedIn Insight Tag, campaign demographics, website demographics and conversion tracking will help you do just that.
- Reaching an audience on LinkedIn
- Using the organic marketing tools
- Using the paid marketing tools
- Leveraging brand awareness tools
- Creating a campaign
- Targeting members
- Measuring results in Campaign Manager