Join Alex Rynne for an in-depth discussion in this video Using conversion campaigns, part of Marketing on LinkedIn: The Sophisticated Marketer's Guide.
- [Instructor] Conversion campaigns are focused on lead generation and the ability to track actions important to you on your website. These actions could include downloading an eBook or filling out forms on your website. One example of a conversion or lead generation campaign our team has run is one of our evergreen pieces of content, The Sophisticated Marketer's Guide to LinkedIn, your one stop shop for everything you need to know about marketing on LinkedIn. It continues to generate the highest number of downloads and marketing qualified leads, leading to more projected revenue. When selecting a conversion campaign, you have the option of selecting one of three metrics you'd like to track towards. Lead generation, website conversion, or job applicants. Lead generation campaigns must use LinkedIn lead gen forms pre filled with the LinkedIn member's profile data. This is one of the easiest and most effective ways to get leads on our platform. Let's go ahead and click into lead generation. You'll see that the products you want to use for a lead generation campaign are a single image add or sponsored content, carousel image ad, video ad, or message ad, otherwise known as sponsored InMail. Let's go back to the main page and click into Website conversions. Website conversion campaigns optimize for actions on your own website that you define as valuable. This can be actions such as downloading whitepapers or filling out forms on your website. Website conversion campaigns must use conversion tracking. Let's go ahead and click into it. You'll see that the products you want to use for website conversion campaigns are a single image ad or sponsored content, carousel image ad, video ad, text ad, spotlight ad, or message ad, also known as sponsored InMail. Let's go back the main page and talk about job applicants. Job applicants campaigns allow you to tell people about relevant job opportunities at your company, and drive more applications to your job opportunities. Let's go ahead and click in. You can see the products you'll want to use for job applicant campaigns are a job ad, a single image ad or sponsored content, or a spotlight ad. Studies show that nearly 80% of B2B marketers view LinkedIn as an effective source for generating B2B leads. Don't miss out on your opportunity to drive higher quality leads on the LinkedIn platform with our lead generation or conversion campaigns, including lead generation campaigns, website conversion campaigns, and job applicant campaigns.
- Reaching an audience on LinkedIn
- Using the organic marketing tools
- Using the paid marketing tools
- Leveraging brand awareness tools
- Creating a campaign
- Targeting members
- Measuring results in Campaign Manager