Join Alex Rynne for an in-depth discussion in this video Using campaign demographics, part of Marketing on LinkedIn: The Sophisticated Marketer's Guide.
- [Instructor] Demographic reporting for your LinkedIn ads is available at the account, campaign group, and campaign level within Campaign Manager. The demographics section provides reporting on the demographic dimensions associated with the people who interacted with your ads. In this case, I want to look at demographics on a campaign level. So I'll navigate, select on my group. Here I see all my campaigns, go ahead and select one campaign. And then click on demographics. Campaign demographics will help you uncover what types of audiences are engaging with your ads. We provide demographic dimensions for the following target facets: job function, job title, company, company industry, job seniority, company size, location, and country. This is one of the most important differentiating features because no one else has this rich and accurate data. Now this is a test account, so no data will populate, but if there was data here, you could sort it by job title, by company size, and see what types of audiences are converting the best, or which companies are converting the best, using the conversion rate sorting tool. This is super helpful for advertisers who are mid flight within a campaign or right after a campaign to better understand who engaged with your ad.
- Reaching an audience on LinkedIn
- Using the organic marketing tools
- Using the paid marketing tools
- Leveraging brand awareness tools
- Creating a campaign
- Targeting members
- Measuring results in Campaign Manager