Join Alex Rynne for an in-depth discussion in this video Using brand awareness campaigns, part of Marketing on LinkedIn: The Sophisticated Marketer's Guide.
- [Narrator] Brand awareness campaigns are simple, impression-based campaigns. These campaigns are great for top of the funnel brand building. Awareness campaigns are important, because they help drive lift among lower funnel performance-based metrics. Here are a couple of examples of brand awareness campaigns our team has run. As you can see, we encourage our employees to share best practices and secrets to content marketing success on LinkedIn. We also keep our followers updated with product launches and feature enhancements. Let's go ahead and click into the brand awareness objective. The products to use for brand awareness campaigns will be sponsored content or single image ads, carousel image ads, video ads, text ads, spotlight ads and follower ads, also known as dynamic ads. Brand awareness campaigns help you build relationships with your audience by getting brand's word out and actively engaging prospective customers on LinkedIn. Shape perception amongst your target audience to increase awareness of your brand, products and services.
- Reaching an audience on LinkedIn
- Using the organic marketing tools
- Using the paid marketing tools
- Leveraging brand awareness tools
- Creating a campaign
- Targeting members
- Measuring results in Campaign Manager