Join Alex Rynne for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Matched Audiences, part of Marketing on LinkedIn: The Sophisticated Marketer's Guide.
- [Narrator] Once you successfully installed the LinkedIn Insight Tag, you can take advantage of LinkedIn matched audiences to engage with audiences that matter most to your business using three targeting tools, website retargeting to reengage your website visitors, account targeting to reach decision makers at your target accounts, and contact targeting which allows you to upload or integrate your list of contacts. Website retargeting lets you reengage your web visitors. You can create target audiences from your website visitors to nurture them with always on campaigns. So let's create a website audience. When creating a website audience, first you'll name the audience. Then you have a couple of options for inserting the website pages specifically. You can select pages with this exact URL. This rule only includes the specific URL you enter. You can select pages that start with this URL. This rule includes any webpage that begins with the URL you enter. Third, you can select pages with URLs containing this word. This rule includes any URL that contains the exact word or phrase you enter. Then you go ahead and hit save, and now this segment is part of your target audience for this campaign. Account targeting allows you to market to influencers and decision makers at your target accounts. Securely upload a CSV list of company names and match that against the more than 30 million LinkedIn pages. This lets you support your account-based marketing programs by reaching decision makers at your target companies. Insider tip. When using account targeting, you can include filters for company industry or company size in order to segment your account list. And as you can see here, we have templates that you can download. Contact targeting allows you to build a customized audience by connecting your contact management platform or securely uploading a list of email addresses. Insider tip. With contact targeting, you can deliver ads to a list of leads based on their stage in your sales funnel. You can also exclude a list of current customers from your prospecting campaigns. At this time, LinkedIn supports data integrations with Marketo, Eloqua, LiveRamp, Salesforce, Pegasystems and Microsoft Dynamics. However, new partners are added frequently. Alternatively, you can upload a .CSV file with a list of email addresses directly into Campaign Manager. With matched audiences, you can use LinkedIn to re-target your website visitors, market to your contacts from your customer databases, and marketing automation platforms, and reach decision makers at target companies for your account-based marketing programs. It helps increase ROI by enabling you to focus your efforts on the audiences and accounts that are most likely to drive revenue.
- Reaching an audience on LinkedIn
- Using the organic marketing tools
- Using the paid marketing tools
- Leveraging brand awareness tools
- Creating a campaign
- Targeting members
- Measuring results in Campaign Manager