Join Alex Rynne for an in-depth discussion in this video Using LinkedIn advertising products, part of Marketing on LinkedIn: The Sophisticated Marketer's Guide.
- [Instructor] At LinkedIn, we have advertising solutions that will help your buyer throughout their entire path to purchase. Here we are in campaign manager. Begin by choosing a business objective. Brand awareness campaigns will maximize your brand's share of voice through impressions. Consideration campaigns encourages your customers to take action to find out more about your business, and conversion campaigns are focused on lead generation and website conversions or the ability to track important actions on your own website. Sponsored content delivers your content directly into the LinkedIn feed, and allows you to capture people's attention where they're most engaged while consuming information shared with them by their professional network. Sponsored content, including direct sponsored content, video ads, and carousel ads is foundational and perhaps, LinkedIn's most versatile product. Video ads allow your brand to use sight, sound, and motion to tell more compelling stories and drive deeper engagement in the feed. With carousel ads, you can add texture to your stories by featuring multiple visuals that people can horizontally swipe through while on the LinkedIn feed. You can tell a complete brand story. In a single carousel ad, you can feature a swipeable series of up to 10 cards and you can customize each card. Dynamic ads, also known as follow company or spotlight ads empower you to accurately target your audience with highly relevant and customizable creative on LinkedIn. Because this dynamically-generated ad format leverages information from LinkedIn member profiles, it's highly engaging and very effective at driving traffic to your website or LinkedIn page. Text ads are a powerful way to make sure you get on the radar early and build your brand with the right audiences. With text ads, you can drive audiences to your website or your landing pages and set your own budget and control costs with pay-per-click or cost-per-impression pricing options. Sponsored InMail is the most effective, direct way to engage your prospects on LinkedIn. Sponsored InMail is a game changer in terms of taking email marketing effectiveness to the next level. With it, you can deliver targeted, personalized messages and content right into prospective customers' LinkedIn inboxes, and you can drive tangible metrics, including leads, cost per lead, and pipeline. Lead gen forms is a feature that makes it easy to collect leads from the more than 610 million professionals, influencers, and business decision-makers who use LinkedIn. When members click on one of your sponsored InMail and sponsored content ads, their LinkedIn profile information automatically populates an in-app form that they can submit instantly without having to type in their info by hand. By using a variety of the LinkedIn advertising products available, you can engage with your target audience to achieve your brand awareness, conversion, and consideration goals.
- Reaching an audience on LinkedIn
- Using the organic marketing tools
- Using the paid marketing tools
- Leveraging brand awareness tools
- Creating a campaign
- Targeting members
- Measuring results in Campaign Manager