The "people also viewed" list can be a great way to discover new companies that you want to research as part of your sales strategy. This list appears on the account page for every company, but it's really easy to miss. We'll see where that list is located and see how it works.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Another really useful feature on a company's account page which can be easy to miss, is the people also viewed list. To see that, I'm going to scroll down on this page, and over on the far right side, and we got to scroll down pretty far, we get this list labeled people also viewed. If you don't read the update feed, or like this account page, if the update feed is currently empty, then you may not even think to scroll all the way down here. But you should, because you're gonna find this list and it can be really helpful.
This is a list of other companies that have also been viewed by people who viewed this company page. So people who found the account page for this company also browsed these other companies. And a lot of times, this is going to bring in companies that might be competing, or in the same space as the company that you're currently looking at. Which is really a great way to do some research on finding additional accounts that might be of value to you. Naturally, that would be useful because if this company is a good account to sell to, it's possible that this list is going to show other types of companies that I'm potentially interested in selling to as well.
So you really can leverage this people also viewed section as you get deeper and deeper into your research. As you're prospecting, you might want to come back to some of your high-profile accounts and see what else might exist in that same space. So the people also viewed list is a really valuable part of the account's page that could easily be overlooked.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Finding new leads with Lead Builder
- Saving Lead Builder searches
- Using updates and suggestions
- Viewing LinkedIn profiles
- Making introductions via shared connections
- Using InMail to reach contacts
- Using the Sale Navigator mobile app