Join Aaron Quigley for an in-depth discussion in this video Thank you, part of Gaining Skills with LinkedIn Learning.
- Thank you for joining me in this course on gaining new skills using LinkedIn Learning. We are constantly evaluating what tools and features will make for the best learning experience, and will be making LinkedIn Learning even better as we move forward. As new features are added, I'll be sure to update this course with how those features can be utilized as you work toward your learning goals. So be sure to check back when you see new changes to the website. If you'd like a deeper dive into some of the learning theories we discussed in this course, please check out The Neuroscience of Learning here at LinkedIn Learning.
I wish you the best of luck as you start growing your skills on LinkedIn Learning.
- Finding the right skills to learn
- Making a learning game plan
- Knowing your learning style
- Making learning stick
- Adding certificates to your profile
Skill Level Beginner
What was changed when the course was updated 02//09/2017?
Updates were made to the following topics: malleable intelligence, setting a learning goal, active vs. passive learning, and joining the online conversation.