Join Aaron Quigley for an in-depth discussion in this video Test your knowledge, part of Gaining Skills with LinkedIn Learning.
- [Lecturer] An important part of the learning process is to validate the knowledge that we have or to ask ourselves, do we really learn the things that are going to allow us to apply this skill in a real life situation. As you move through LinkedIn Learning, you'll find opportunities to take quizzes. Now for some of us, there's a negative connotation with a quiz. It's as if someone's testing us or trying to figure out how good of a learner we are. That's not what these quizzes are about. These quizzes are to validate your knowledge. They're for you. They're to help you understand what part of this particular chapter did I learn and what didn't I learn.
These questions are written very specifically, and they're testing you on the most important parts of that particular chapter. When you get to a quiz, of course you have the option to just simply skip over this and watch the next chapter. But I highly recommend that you click the Start the Quiz button and move through the actual questions. If you get a question incorrect, the quiz'll actually recommend what part of the chapter to go back to so you can watch the right video to get the right knowledge, to make sure that you actually understood the full concepts and are ready to apply this skill in a real life context.
- Finding the right skills to learn
- Making a learning game plan
- Knowing your learning style
- Making learning stick
- Adding certificates to your profile
Skill Level Beginner
What was changed when the course was updated 02//09/2017?
Updates were made to the following topics: malleable intelligence, setting a learning goal, active vs. passive learning, and joining the online conversation.