Check out additional career development and branding courses and learn how to stay in touch with the instructor via LinkedIn.
- [Oliver] Thanks for joining me in this course in which we explored LinkedIn from the perspective of a student. I hoped this course helped you to gain confidence in setting up a solid LinkedIn profile, and I hope it inspired you to start networking, looking for jobs, researching companies, staying up to date in your industry, and much more. I'm passionate about empowering students to succeed and I believe strongly that LinkedIn is a powerful tool for you to utilize. I challenge you to get started by putting some of the things that you've learned into practice right away. If you get stuck along the way or want to learn more about some of the other features on LinkedIn, take advantage of their help center, which is full of great information and guidance. You can access it up here by clicking on the me icon, and then selecting open quick help. From here, you can type in what you need help with, or you can go down to the bottom and click on go to help homepage. This will bring you to the help homepage where there is a plethora of information about the LinkedIn platform. So I suggest visiting that. Also feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, at LinkedIn.com/in/oliverschinkten. See, you like that, how I customize and then utilized my LinkedIn URL? So connect, I'd love to hear from you. Any feedback on the course is greatly appreciated, and let me know if there is anything I can help with. I'm Oliver Schinkten, and until next time, good luck on your journey.
- Creating a LinkedIn profile
- Growing a professional network
- Following companies and influencers
- Sharing updates and content
- Sending and receiving messages
- Searching for jobs
- Upgrading to LinkedIn Premium
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2018. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: LinkedIn Groups.